Jeremiah Chapter 47 - New American Standard Bible
1. THAT which came as the word of the LORD to Jeremiah the prophet concerning the Philistines, before Pharaoh  conquered Gaza.
2. Thus says the LORD: «Behold, waters are going to rise from the north And become an overflowing torrent, And overflow the land and all its fullness, The city and those who live in it; And the men will cry out, And every inhabitant of the land will wail.
3. «Because of the noise of the  galloping hoofs of his  stallions, The tumult of his chariots, and the rumbling of his wheels, The fathers have not turned back for their children, Because of the limpness of their hands,
4. On account of the day that is coming To destroy all the Philistines, To cut off from Tyre and Sidon Every ally that is left; For the LORD is going to destroy the Philistines, The remnant of the coastland of Caphtor.
5. « Baldness has come upon Gaza; Ashkelon has been ruined. O remnant of their valley, How long will you gash yourself?
6. «Ah, sword of the LORD, How long will you not be quiet? Withdraw into your sheath; Be at rest and stay still.
7. «How can  it be quiet, When the LORD has given it an order? Against Ashkelon and against the seacoast -- There He has assigned it.»[read chapter]