Jeremiah Chapter 45 - New International Version
1. This is what Jeremiah the prophet told Baruch son of Neriah in the fourth year of Jehoiakim son of Josiah king of Judah, after Baruch had written on a scroll the words Jeremiah was then dictating:
2. "This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says to you, Baruch:
3. You said, `Woe to me! The LORD has added sorrow to my pain; I am worn out with groaning and find no rest.'"
4. [The LORD said,] "Say this to him: `This is what the LORD says: I will overthrow what I have built and uproot what I have planted, throughout the land.
5. Should you then seek great things for yourself? Seek them not. For I will bring disaster on all people, declares the LORD, but wherever you go I will let you escape with your life.'"