Hosea Chapter 6 - New International Version
1. "Come, let us return to the LORD. He has torn us to pieces but he will heal us; he has injured us but he will bind up our wounds.
2. After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence.
3. Let us acknowledge the LORD; let us press on to acknowledge him. As surely as the sun rises, he will appear; he will come to us like the winter rains, like the spring rains that water the earth."
4. "What can I do with you, Ephraim? What can I do with you, Judah? Your love is like the morning mist, like the early dew that disappears.
5. Therefore I cut you in pieces with my prophets, I killed you with the words of my mouth; my judgments flashed like lightning upon you.
6. For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings.
7. Like Adam,  they have broken the covenant-- they were unfaithful to me there.
8. Gilead is a city of wicked men, stained with footprints of blood.
9. As marauders lie in ambush for a man, so do bands of priests; they murder on the road to Shechem, committing shameful crimes.
10. I have seen a horrible thing in the house of Israel. There Ephraim is given to prostitution and Israel is defiled.
11. "Also for you, Judah, a harvest is appointed.[read chapter]