Genesis Chapter 10 - New American Standard Bible
1. NOW these are the records of the generations of Shem, Ham, and Japheth, the sons of Noah; and sons were born to them after the flood.
2. The sons of Japheth were Gomer and Magog and Madai and Javan and Tubal and Meshech and Tiras.
3. The sons of Gomer were Ashkenaz and  Riphath and Togarmah.
4. The sons of Javan were Elishah and* Tarshish, Kittim and  Dodanim.
5. From these the coastlands of the nations  were separated into their lands, every one according to his language, according to their families, into their nations.
6. The sons of Ham were Cush and Mizraim and Put and Canaan.
7. The sons of Cush were Seba and Havilah and Sabtah and Raamah and Sabteca; and the sons of Raamah were Sheba and Dedan.
9. He was a mighty hunter before the LORD; therefore it is said, «Like Nimrod a mighty hunter before the LORD.»
10. The beginning of his kingdom was  Babel and Erech and Accad and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.
11. From that land he went forth into Assyria, and built Nineveh and Rehoboth-Ir and Calah,
12. and Resen between Nineveh and Calah; that is the great city.
13. Mizraim  became the father of Ludim and Anamim and Lehabim and Naphtuhim
14. and Pathrusim and Casluhim (from which came the Philistines) and Caphtorim.
15. Canaan  became the father of Sidon, his firstborn, and Heth
16. and the Jebusite and the Amorite and the Girgashite
17. and the Hivite and the Arkite and the Sinite
18. and the Arvadite and the Zemarite and the Hamathite; and afterward the families of the Canaanite were spread abroad.
19. The territory of the Canaanite  extended from Sidon as you go toward Gerar, as far as Gaza; as you go toward Sodom and Gomorrah and Admah and Zeboiim, as far as Lasha.
20. These are the sons of Ham, according to their families, according to their languages, by their lands, by their nations.
21. Also to Shem, the father of all the children of Eber, and the  older brother of Japheth, children were born.
22. The sons of Shem were Elam and Asshur and Arpachshad and Lud and Aram.
23. The sons of Aram were Uz and Hul and Gether and Mash.
25. Two sons were born to Eber; the name of the one was  Peleg, for in his days the earth was divided; and his brother's name was Joktan.
26. Joktan  became the father of Almodad and Sheleph and Hazarmaveth and Jerah
27. and Hadoram and Uzal and Diklah
28. and  Obal and Abimael and Sheba
29. and Ophir and Havilah and Jobab; all these were the sons of Joktan.
31. These are the sons of Shem, according to their families, according to their languages, by their lands, according to their nations.
32. These are the families of the sons of Noah, according to their genealogies, by their nations; and out of these the nations were separated on the earth after the flood.[read chapter]