Micah Chapter 1 - New American Standard Bible
1. THE word of the LORD which came to Micah of Moresheth in the days of Jotham, Ahaz and Hezekiah, kings of Judah, which he saw concerning Samaria and Jerusalem.
3. For behold, the LORD is coming forth from His place. He will come down and tread on the high places of the  earth.
4. The mountains will melt under Him And the valleys will be split, Like wax before the fire, Like water poured down a steep place.
5. All this is for the rebellion of Jacob And for the sins of the house of Israel. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria? What is the high  place of Judah? Is it not Jerusalem?
6. For I will make Samaria a heap of ruins  in the open country, Planting places for a vineyard. I will pour her stones down into the valley And will lay bare her foundations.
7. All of her idols will be smashed, All of her earnings will be burned with fire And all of her images I will make desolate, For she collected them from a harlot's earnings, And to the earnings of a harlot they will return.
8. Because of this I must lament and wail, I must go barefoot and naked; I must make a lament like the jackals And a mourning like the ostriches.
9. For her  wound is incurable, For it has come to Judah; It has reached the gate of my people, Even to Jerusalem.
10. Tell it not in Gath, Weep not at all. At  Beth-le-aphrah roll yourself in the dust.
11.  Go on your way, inhabitant of  Shaphir, in shameful nakedness. The inhabitant of  Zaanan does not  escape. The lamentation of  Beth-ezel: «He will take from you its  support.»
12. For the inhabitant of  Maroth Becomes weak waiting for good, Because a calamity has come down from the LORD To the gate of Jerusalem.
13. Harness the chariot to the team of horses, O inhabitant of Lachish -- She was the beginning of sin To the daughter of Zion -- Because in you were found The rebellious acts of Israel.
14. Therefore you will give parting gifts On behalf of Moresheth-gath; The houses of Achzib will become a deception To the kings of Israel.
15. Moreover, I will bring on you The one who takes possession, O inhabitant of  Mareshah. The glory of Israel will enter Adullam.
16. Make yourself bald and cut off your hair, Because of the children of your delight; Extend your baldness like the eagle, For they will go from you into exile.[read chapter]