1_Chronicles Chapter 7 - New American Standard Bible
2. The sons of Tola were Uzzi, Rephaiah, Jeriel, Jahmai, Ibsam and Samuel, heads of their fathers' households. The sons of Tola were mighty men of valor in their generations; their number in the days of David was 22,600.
3. The  son of Uzzi was Izrahiah. And the sons of Izrahiah were Michael, Obadiah, Joel, Isshiah; all five of them were chief men.
4. With them by their generations according to their fathers' households were 36,000  troops of the army for war, for they had many wives and sons.
5. Their  relatives among all the families of Issachar were mighty men of valor, enrolled by genealogy, in all 87,000.
6. The sons of Benjamin were three: Bela and Becher and Jediael.
7. The sons of Bela were five: Ezbon, Uzzi, Uzziel, Jerimoth and Iri. They were heads of fathers' households, mighty men of valor, and were 22,034 enrolled by genealogy.
8. The sons of Becher were Zemirah, Joash, Eliezer, Elioenai, Omri, Jeremoth, Abijah, Anathoth and Alemeth. All these were the sons of Becher.
9. They were enrolled by genealogy, according to their generations, heads of their fathers' households, 20,200 mighty men of valor.
10. The  son of Jediael was Bilhan. And the sons of Bilhan were Jeush, Benjamin, Ehud, Chenaanah, Zethan, Tarshish and Ahishahar.
11. All these were sons of Jediael, according to the heads of their fathers' households, 17,200 mighty men of valor, who were  ready to go out with the army to war.
14. The sons of Manasseh were Asriel, whom his Aramean concubine bore; she bore Machir the father of Gilead.
15. Machir took a wife for Huppim and Shuppim,  whose sister's name was Maacah. And the name of the second was Zelophehad, and Zelophehad had daughters.
16. Maacah the wife of Machir bore a son, and she named him Peresh; and the name of his brother was Sheresh, and his sons were Ulam and Rakem.
17. The  son of Ulam was Bedan. These were the sons of Gilead the son of Machir, the son of Manasseh.
18. His sister Hammolecheth bore Ishhod and  Abiezer and Mahlah.
19. The sons of Shemida were Ahian and Shechem and Likhi and Aniam.
20. The sons of Ephraim were Shuthelah and  Bered his son, Tahath his son, Eleadah his son, Tahath his son,
21. Zabad his son, Shuthelah his son, and Ezer and Elead whom the men of Gath who were born in the land killed, because they came down to take their livestock.
22. Their father Ephraim mourned many days, and his relatives came to comfort him.
23. Then he went in to his wife, and she conceived and bore a son, and he named him  Beriah, because misfortune had come upon his house.
24. His daughter was Sheerah, who built lower and upper Beth-horon, also Uzzen-sheerah.
25. Rephah was his son along with Resheph, Telah his son, Tahan his son,
26. Ladan his son, Ammihud his son, Elishama his son,
27.  Non his son and Joshua his son.
29. and along the borders of the sons of Manasseh, Beth-shean with its towns, Taanach with its towns, Megiddo with its towns, Dor with its towns. In these lived the sons of Joseph the son of Israel.
30. The sons of Asher were Imnah, Ishvah, Ishvi and Beriah, and Serah their sister.
31. The sons of Beriah were Heber and Malchiel, who was the father of Birzaith.
33. The sons of Japhlet were Pasach, Bimhal and Ashvath. These were the sons of Japhlet.
34. The sons of  Shemer were Ahi and Rohgah, Jehubbah and Aram.
35. The  sons of his brother Helem were Zophah, Imna, Shelesh and Amal.
36. The sons of Zophah were Suah, Harnepher, Shual, Beri and Imrah,
37. Bezer, Hod, Shamma, Shilshah, Ithran and Beera.
38. The sons of Jether were Jephunneh, Pispa and Ara.
39. The sons of Ulla were Arah, Hanniel and Rizia.
40. All these were the sons of Asher, heads of the fathers' houses, choice and mighty men of valor, heads of the princes. And the number of them enrolled by genealogy for service in war was 26,000 men.[read chapter]