2_Timothy Chapter 3 - New American Standard Bible
1. BUT realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come.
2. For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy,
3. unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal,  haters of good,
4. treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,
5. holding to a form of  godliness, although they have denied its power; Avoid such men as these.
7. always learning and never able to come to the  knowledge of the truth.
8. Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so these men also oppose the truth, men of depraved mind, rejected in regard to the faith.
9. But they will not make further progress; for their folly will be obvious to all, just as  Jannes' and Jambres' folly was also.
10. Now you followed my teaching, conduct, purpose, faith, patience, love,  perseverance,
11. persecutions, and sufferings, such as happened to me at Antioch, at Iconium and at Lystra; what persecutions I endured, and out of them all the Lord rescued me!
12. Indeed, all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will be persecuted.
13. But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.
14. You, however, continue in the things you have learned and become convinced of, knowing from whom you have learned them,
15. and that from childhood you have known the sacred writings which are able to give you the wisdom that leads to salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
17. so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work.[read chapter]