2_Chronicles Chapter 27 - New International Version
1. Jotham was twenty-five years old when he became king, and he reigned in Jerusalem sixteen years. His mother's name was Jerusha daughter of Zadok.
2. He did what was right in the eyes of the LORD, just as his father Uzziah had done, but unlike him he did not enter the temple of the LORD. The people, however, continued their corrupt practices.
3. Jotham rebuilt the Upper Gate of the temple of the LORD and did extensive work on the wall at the hill of Ophel.
4. He built towns in the Judean hills and forts and towers in the wooded areas.
5. Jotham made war on the king of the Ammonites and conquered them. That year the Ammonites paid him a hundred talents  of silver, ten thousand cors  of wheat and ten thousand cors of barley. The Ammonites brought him the same amount also in the second and third years.
6. Jotham grew powerful because he walked steadfastly before the LORD his God.
7. The other events in Jotham's reign, including all his wars and the other things he did, are written in the book of the kings of Israel and Judah.
8. He was twenty-five years old when he became king, and he reigned in Jerusalem sixteen years.
9. Jotham rested with his fathers and was buried in the City of David. And Ahaz his son succeeded him as king.[read chapter]